Wednesday 30 October 2013

My 117th Post: Random Words


It has been around two months since I came out with my last post....somehow I am unable to write....when I write, I just lose the sight of my path and then there I am, with my words hanging without an edge and I keep on removing that post from my published list....I really don't know why but somehow I believe that I can't write any more....it is like I have a major block in my head which is making me post nothing though there are so many things to write upon here....I have many topics waiting for my mind to put out in words but when I start writing, I end up watching some video or playing those stupid facebook games....it is just like I have a torch while walking down the path in a darkness filled valley but what I miss are the batteries for my torch...somehow the writing spree is hung up as that light from that valley....
I really do want to write but I don't know why I keep resisting....I do believe that I am not a bad writer but well I guess there is this voice in my back head which keeps telling me that you really don't have much readers and it simply means that my writing is way worse than many....that voice has conquered my will I suppose....somehow I have lost the battle with that voice but I want to prove it wrong and want to win this war...so what if it won the battle, the war is still for me to win...
Writing all this has really brought me up....well literally speaking then I did change my posture from lying down to sitting up but well I think this is working....there is this light I can see at the moment which is trying to tell me to find the path....it is telling me that I haven't diverted much...the path is still there and the light is vibrating...o sorry, that was my cell phone so I guess no light at all....
I really think I should write again....I really do love writing and I was an idiot for ignoring this beauty...now writing all this I really think I have missed my hands upon this keyboard and making sounds like tic tic tic....and the pain from typing is really amazing....I don't know if you guys are really reading this still and if reading, you guys are not having an image of a lunatic blogger but I will write....I guess my block ends with this post and from tomorrow onwards insha-Allah, I will blog properly once more....
Best of luck to me guys and please keep on motivating me with your comments and your views...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment