Tuesday 19 November 2013

My 118th Post: Hilarious Life

One moment, I am sitting at my porch staring at the moon, just dreaming about my future...thinking about the best possible ways to get along and eventually getting my hopes high with the image in my mind that nothing is going to fall apart this time...nothing is going to stop me from achieving my dreams....nothing is going to leave my side, not this time....the next moment, I brush my jeans and move back in because life had something else coming for me....
Things don't really go the way we want them to...there is always something else stored for us in the back but we rarely come to know about it until it seems as if it were a joke...at times, it really feels as if we are the centre of a ring where life is our master and we are there just to please it....instead of getting rewards for our efforts, we are tricked into another act which follows the clouds of misery and sadness...it is just like one craving for water but instead gets plenty of food served....that someone wants a drink but no, life wants him/her to have food....
I don't know but life does sometimes seem to be a comedy act and it really seems that it is cruel and unfair but that is just our illusion....though at times we might think that we deserved something which someone else received, we are wrong.....the fact that we are humans, we look at things limiting the span of our future...we don't really think far because that isn't in our power....life knows what is good and what is bad for us....it knows when to serve us something and when to take away something....though the moment we might think that it was cruel and is playing jokes upon us but that is just our ignorance of the fact that nothing belongs to us more than our life and that makes it sure that life cares for us more than any human being alive....maybe that someone didn't get a drink because he/she would have started eating food after eliminating the thirst and that food might become a cause for his/her illness....
There is always a motive behind things.....though you didn't get something today, maybe you might get it tomorrow or maybe you would get something better....you would get what is better for you.....today's hurt might be a strong ally in the future...
Life really ain't hilarious much, though its ways are but that doesn't means that one should drown in the ideas composed by our high brain....so cheer up and look for the next sun rise to start all over again and search for the better option for our future....

No comments:

Post a Comment