Tuesday 21 August 2012

My 43rd Post: What the Heart Says

There are bunch of complaints I keep receiving on daily basis.....all the time its the same accuser and the same victim....I don't know what to do in this matter...each day I wake up, my brain keeps nudging me to stop my heart from contributing in the decisions of my life.....it keeps telling me to warn it else I would face a serious series of thoughts....what can I do, my heart doesn't listens to me....it keeps telling me different things and whatever it says, seems legit to me.....it is really convincing.....my heart knows how to fool me and get things done in its ways....that is mostly what my brain hates and that is why it keeps telling me to snatch the power of decision making from my heart....
It is really a tough thing to do.....heart doesn't listens to anyone, it just does things which makes it rush more rapidly.....though it only wants good for us, it at times messes things up because somethings aren't supposed to be tempered with and that is what the brain knows well.....heart is just like some immature kid who wants to see the person smiling and to do that, it can cross any limit forgetting the pain it would cause.....
The heart keeps on talking a lot and tells many stories....it tries to provide guidance in stuff but that guidance is way costly...due to it, a whole day may ruin or become so odd that even with eyes wide open, things seem blurred up....I really don't know why the heart has to be like that....it could have been a sophisticated organ like the brain but no it had to be like a saint which only runs after the happiness even when it is for a little while.....
Right now my heart is saying something really stupid.....I know that would be real fun but still at this hour of the night, how can I howl like a wolf, or wait why would I even howl at anytime? see, its a foolish idea but still what can I do, my heart loves me a lot....
I do many things because my heart tells me to do so but after most, there is some regret in them...though they weren't wrong but still led to hurt....but why not to do what it tells us to do? I mean it understands us better and after doing what it says, there is always a smile on our face....if something doesn't hurts anyone and it is what makes you happy, you can do it....even if the happiness stays for few moments because in this hectic life, a smile on the face for only 3 seconds is a lot...on this thought, so what if something I did yesterday lowered my glucose level for the rest of my day...the smile it brought to my face and the relief it gave me was worth making that decision again and again for days....
I would just like to salute my heart...it surely have made things worst and increased the difficulty level of my life, but it did take care of me at the times I really needed it....taught me a lot and made me smile even when there was nothing to smile about....it just made me happy at times when there was no light in front of me....
Tc people, comment, share and do take care of your beloved heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment