Tuesday 17 December 2013

My 120th Post: Smile :)


Mornings always bring out some changes in our moods....one day we wake up mad or the other just carry a feeling of loneliness....today I woke up, I didn't have either of those two....there was something hanging upon my face....I don't know where it came from or why is it really there but I have a smile on my face which is even smiling as I am writing this post.....regardless yesterday's ups and downs, am smiling today and I think it is really a blessing to smile like this....
At times there are some people in your contact list who just bring out a smile upon your face....their presence just makes it everything for you to achieve at that moment and you start smiling....words fade away and there is nothing to say at all except for passing a smile....every negative vibe dies off and a pleasant air fills the space....who knew that flexing few muscles could result in such a beautiful thing....
A smile is a solution to many problems...it can fix relations, it can cheer up people, it can give a feeling of warmth, it is just magical.....smile really isn't an answer of everything but the least it can do is to give someone a hope....a simple smile can cover up a large statement, 'don't worry, it will be alright..'...
I really don't have much to talk upon this topic because all I can think about is smiling at the screen....it is like I want to smile to all my readers and make them understand what I really want to say....this smile is a feeling of heaven....I really feel my heart flying towards the sky and there is no pain in it....it feels as if everything is cured by this smile I have right now.....it is like fight with me right now and all you would see is me smiling...okay yeah I would beat you back but with a smile and I guess that is what matters....
It might seem as if am a lunatic or something like that who is smiling all the time for nothing at all....yeah sure, maybe am gone goo goo but does it really matters? I mean at least I am happy from inside and my smile really boosts my soul....smiling a lot isn't bad if you ask me...sure it ain't healthy but still, it is the best feeling one can have and I am proud to have this as a part of my life...
People do various drugs just to achieve a state from where they can forget the life they are living...they go after meths or heroine and consume bags of money and destroy their health as well....for me, smiling is the best drug of them all....its cost are nominal and it is available all the time and it is good for health....so yeah, I am high but high upon my smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment