Tuesday 7 January 2014

My 121st Post: The One


Fairy tales, t.v dramas and every other script which is based upon the concept of love, somehow ends with the same story that the guy and the girl finally are together...there is this image fed into the audience's mind that the hero was meant to fall in love with heroine and no matter how much they fought or didn't get along, they would finally be together...there are always differences between them but with time, the expected couple always would evolve into a one soul two body kind of image....I mean come on, does this really happen in real life? Is there someone there we don't notice but keep on avoiding or having arguments with but is the one we are going to end up with as if we are a part of some play and the cameras are pointed at us....every show airs that like Richard Castle and Kate Beckett from Castle or Ross and Rachel from Friends....both of these couples always fought but in the end, they got together because they were meant for each other....
The one....so in my case or in any of yours' case, there is someone we know and maybe encounter but that someone is in our life but maybe we are in a stage of ups and downs with that someone...so basically, for me, she is just around the corner and is in my play but we aren't together and won't get together until the time is right...can this be true...I mean the main lead in my play, the one who I am going to be with for the rest of my life is here in my life but I don't really see her that way or maybe she doesn't notices me as the one for her....I might have loved her once, but she didn't...then there might have been a time when she loved me but I didn't and so on so fore but we never confronted each other and moved on....then comes a time when we both would realise that there is no one else in this world meant for us rather than the one we are thinking of and we finally fall in love....
This can't be true...this is just like a fairytale come true...fairy tales don't come true but if they do, then these are really messed up but on the other hand there are mostly beautiful ones...if each one of these stories are properly traced down from the beginning of time till the end then Shakespeare's plays wouldn't even be known to the worst stages in this world....
I really don't know whether it is true or not but I do know for a fact that what so ever my story is or going to be, I really want to know or wait better, I really want it to be written down....the day am going to get together with that one, I would write down our whole story and maybe she was here all along but we never really knew...maybe the one is always around the corner and just waiting for the notion to play our part and get together....this gives a hope to look out for that one so if someone broke up with you, just means that the one who is really meant for you is around the corner just waiting for the cue....

No comments:

Post a Comment