Friday 24 January 2014

My 122nd Post: I Will Be There


When the sun goes down
When your face grows a frown
I will be there

When you would turn around
When you would lose your ground
I will be there

No matter what
Today, tomorrow, whenever you call
I will be there, to catch you from your fall

At times, it gets really difficult to hold on to people and to be with them from day to night....feelings change, people change and even the situations change...there are multiple reasons due to which a rift might bridge a part two people and send them to different corners from where they wouldn't want to be around each other....sometimes it is a mutual decision but at others, one has to suffer while the other walks away....
There are people who never leave....though they might leave physically and break off each and every thread binding two people, they always remains tattooed in the heart....they are among the ones for whom a person would love to cross the limits just to light a smile upon their face...the ones who would never be forgotten and would own the rights of one's care....
People fight and people drift off but at times the heart keeps on saying to them that I will be there no matter what happens...no matter how tough things get or how far a part they are, the inner voice would always tell them that don't worry, the person owning the rights of this heart and voice would always be there for you no matter how deep you fall...this someone would always jump after you without thinking a thing or two....people are not always compatible with each other or they might start developing new feelings or adopt a different nature....reasons like these rot the relationship and leaves no other alternative rather than to end in respect....but some of these people are precious and no matter how hard you try, you always feel that you somehow care for them....you always feel the will to fight for their smile and still you don't want to be with them or aren't with them....
Well, I know there are some people in my life whom I still kinda care about and would always want to be there to hold them up when they take a fall....I am not only talking about someone I have been in love with in the sense of guy and girl thing but someone who means a lot to me....that someone might be a sister to me, a brother to me, a best friend, a special friend, someone special or someone from the past but I know the list of those someones whom I am going to be there for no matter how things turn out between us....so I would like to say that I will be there when you would need me, I will be there when you think you got no one to talk to and I will be there when you want a hand....there is no need for me to mention their names because simply reading this post would prompt the ones whom I am conveying this message to...
If there are people in your life who you feel are important to you or you think you would always be there for them, do tell them one way or another....show them that you mean it and make them count on you....make them realize that someone really cares for them...do it before the time runs out....if you find it hard telling them, then simply share my post with them and dedicate it to them...they will clearly understand your intentions and your motives.....

4 comments:

  1. all what i have read on here is true i feel in every word be written is like been written for me...

    i have lived in this situation actually hardest situation some one shared years with me we shared everything this some one was always asking me every single mint of the dau and night not to leave her no matter what happnes...

    saying to me i loved u the most cat live without ya u mean the world to me and i was doing my best to see her happy and do what always asking me to do for her was always here and there for her any time

    i was for her like a mother best sister and the closest friend...was everything for her ...if she heard ill marry she keeps crying falling on the floor vomiting being ill saying she is sacred to leave her or forget about or that my love towards her would change...cus of marriage....

    i was so honest and loyal to her gave her my word said i would never change true ppl never change their love is everlasting even if the whole world changes but true people remain always the same...but this donst work out with her..untill i say ok im not gonna marry then she feels happy...and i do wipe her tears away..standing by her side in every move each morning evening and night never ever left her and i been on my promise to her..

    suddenly she is the one who changed left me behind terated me badly words and aactions...was great shock to me i suffered so much i was nearly having a heart attack...i lost my wiegh...

    she keeps saying to me im didnt change im still the same then next day she hruts me so bad...stopped calling me as every day she dose stopped coming to visit me as every time she is the one who if i didnt come online to speak to her she keeps rining on the fone 100 times being sad and worried why i didnt come online...

    she made me lose trust in ppl and she made me feel so sacred of this word love..to the extent when i think how we been together all these years how she been crying for me not to leave her how she been polite and kind then suddenly to become like this so evil and so selfish..

    she made me cry night and day she tearted me with no mercy at all...

    and i hate even to remember all i wanna do is to forget to move on or other wise ill be sad and shocked all my life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as i mentioned, people change...if that someone isn't the one you loved, just move on cause maybe she doesn't really wants you there...don't hurt yourself more, just respect her opinion and give her space...if it is in your favor, things will become as they were but till then, enjoy your life and try to smile :)
      p.s do eat chocolates, you might regain that lost weight :)

      Delete
  2. i would like to get to know u maja in private as i would like to ask u some qestions plz i do like all ur posts it seems all what i feel and think about u just write everyhting that touches our lives as human being...i do appreaciate ur hard work and ur great thoughts...being able o write this congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for such a nice comment...sorry to reply late, I just haven't been blogging much lately...came right now cause wanted to write something and saw these comments....if you want, you may contact me on my facebook page and I would answer whatever you will to ask :)

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Majaz-Blogs/241568419238415

      Delete