Wednesday 22 August 2012

My 44th Post: Eid of 2012 Says Good Bye

Spent an entire month waiting for it and now its gone.....the three days of Eid officially ended today.....everything goes back to as it was and same routines take over our lives....the three days of gatherings and all that enjoyment is over....no more waking up and greeting people by saying Eid mubarak and then expecting Eidi from them, at least not for some months now....what ever it was, it was fun and hope that everyone enjoyed it....
Eid brings blessings for people and truly we were blessed...I can say that because there were few blackouts on the first day but then no blackout till today....that is one of the biggest blessing....well jokes apart, everywhere people were enjoying their time.....it felt as if the sorrows were lifted from this city and smiles rained upon us.....throughout the city, I saw people enjoy to their fullest and there wasn't any sight of pain or something like that....it was how normal days should be but well its good to see that the hearts still know how to live....
Every restaurant was booked and there was no place to sit....me and my friends were out and in order to dine, we changed couple of restaurants and still the one where we went served us after an hour at least....the streets were lighted by both the bulbs and the lights traveling from the vehicles.....there was no space to walk so driving was out of question....well salute to the traffic police which for once stood out and controlled this else Hyderabad would have flooded and our dinner would have been served in my ride.....
Though I didn't do much and honestly speaking, didn't enjoy that much except the second day but still due to some reason I don't want the feeling of Eid to end.......it felt odd when I realized that today was the last day and somehow I want to relive those 3 days again....something of this Eid is pulling me to it....I don't know what but I really feel the absence of Eid....still tomorrow or day after tomorrow when I would go out and meet people, I would wish them Eid...I mean the ones whom I didn't get a chance to see in those 3 days....but that wouldn't get the spirit of Eid alive because Eid is gone and I know it won't be back for months....
Well, I have to move on and wait for the next one to arrive....hope everyone really enjoyed the past few days and no one hurt anyone's feelings recently...if you say your days were boring and all then I would just say to you to be thankful to Allah that you are still safe and sound enough to read my post today and maybe having a little smile on your face...so keep on flexing those jaw muscles and take care....
Do comment and share.....


No comments:

Post a Comment