Sunday 9 March 2014

My 124th Post: Am Drowning

This is something, I just wanted to write down without any real motive or thought maybe....


Am drowning
Without water pulling me down
Without sand covering my frown
Yet, am drowning
With the sorrows of this world
With the mysteries so curled
No idea where to stand
No idea what to hold
My vision is growing dark
There is no light or a spark
Am drowning
And headed somewhere which is far
Somewhere which holds me like a tar
Somewhere where I can't see any return
Place where I feel my heart burn
There is no end to this all
It feels like a never ending fall
My mind is gone numb
It feels like a wasted crumb
No thoughts ahead
No happiness thread
It is gone dumb
But yet
It knows am drowning
It can see my inside frowning
With time yet to come
It would stand
And look at his chum
Won't do a thing about that
But, it surely would regret
It surely would regret...




No comments:

Post a Comment