Monday 2 June 2014

My 127th Post: Why No Posts

I haven't blogged in the past few weeks....I am busy but I always was busy...that ain't the reason of me not playing in the rain of my words...I love to write and I always have time for this...the only difference this time is that I wanted to be heard and to be read....any thoughts in my mind, I just wanted everyone to share them and to be a part of my world but these days, I don't want to be heard....I don't want to be read....and I don't want anyone to be a part of what I have because somehow I have just grown a degree of possessiveness about my thoughts, my dreams and my words.....
I know this all sounds rude to many of you but I like to be honest and I feel it as my duty to at least convey this bit to all those who miss my writing and my updates....there are few who keep telling me to write and to post here and I do respect their motivation and their care but I feel that I need time for me....time for some silence to take over my space so that I can savoir the moments I have spent...I just want to be silent for a while and play in my head with my words and I believe somehow they are just too personal to share....they are too sensitive to reveal and to mess with....I just believe they are just mine and mine alone....my mind isn't empty or blank, there is a lot going on upon the roads and under the bridges but I have closed all the exits just because I don't want anything to go out.....
I would insha-Allah write upon some topic real soon....there are a lot in my mind which I want to write upon...just a few more days till I stand up upon the stage and would scribble my words so they can be projected towards your screens....till then take care and thank you guys for being there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment