Monday 6 August 2012

My 30th Post: Tired

If I could just print out my image at the moment, you would have understood what tired really means....my style, my face and specially my eyes would tell you each and every detail of the situation when someone gets tired....its just so tough to maintain a pace and a firm grip on anything....I really wanna fall back and relax....let my eyelids dance together and close the lights for the night....trust me, while writing the last line I was just lost in the vision of that action's outcome.....it feels so mesmerizing that it is becoming a part of my habit for the moment....
I am tired cause today was a way busy day for me....a football match followed by trips to the market and upon that its Ramadan so have a fast as well....so am tired not cause of anything else, but just cause I have used up a lot of energy and need to recharge myself.....
Being tired just cause of wearing out is a normal routine.....every one gets that and its random....so ain't a big blow as tomorrow insha-Allah, I will have my energy back after a beautiful sleep....but getting tired of something or someone, is a different feeling.....
It gets irritating having that something in one's life....and the worst part is, its tough to get rid of it....when you are tired of something, unbelievably that winds up in front of you more than ever and gets upon the nerves....not everything is exchangeable like old t.v for a new, at times we have to adjust but adjusting is tough and so is moving on....the mind gets confused and then gives up at a point and instead of improving that, we just get tired of it....that doesn't means that we move on, instead we hang on to it with a single thread but with the strength of a bundle....
Surely life is a miracle and a blessing but it gets tough at times.....but it teaches us one important thing that don't let go no matter what...just keep on trying, a day would definitely come when you would succeed.....trust me that really happens....instead of getting tired of something, just try to grab it again and again....it would become better with time and varnishing, just needs your attention in a proper way...and soon a day would drop off when the smile of victory will rise....so stay together and keep on the hard work...
Time for my hard work to take a break so tc, comment and do share...

No comments:

Post a Comment