Saturday 1 November 2014

My 130th Post: Bath Of Sand


Yay dunya fani hai
Daulat to ani jani hai
Is dunya say dil mat lagao
Ik din mout galay lagani hai

In the above poetry, I speak of the limited time we have in this life which we think is going to last forever....this world is going to end one day and nothing is going to be left behind....all the treasures we hunt and all the wealth which we have stored under our pillows is going vanish one day as if nothing ever existed before...there is no use of loving this life because we are going to die one day and that day, we would have command over nothing at all....our bodies are going lie in the ground, baring the burden of sand covering us from head to toe....only a single piece of cloth would shield us from that sand but that still would be of no use because after death, there would be nothing to do just to wait for the time when we get answer for our deeds...
If you see around yourself, all you will find is man running after worldly possessions whether money or love just something which is never going to exist forever...such fools we are...when there is some power which we know and believe is going to remain forever...He was there before us and would remain after us....but still we run away from Him and try to grab what He made for our happiness....yes, we should try to earn what surrounds us but that does not mean that we run after them like a person on a quest of water in a desert....why don't we truly love the One who is always going to be there...why not to earn His respect and His love rather than trying to rise in the eyes of the creation....pleasing the creation might be a nice way to please the Creator but if the Creator Himself is calling upon us and is there if we reach for Him then why to waste time....I am a sinner myself....I know I am going to die one day and I know that I am not going to take anything with me when I die and I am well aware of the fact that when I die, people will mourn after me but they will move on with the passing days...yes, my parents will always miss me, my siblings will always think of me and my friends would always will to be in my company but they will move on....life won't end with me....I am just a piece of grain which contributes a little to the entire beach....I am nothing and would change nothing with my death....time will pass as it always does....this is just not a writer's made up imagination or just words of thought but I have experienced this....I have lost someone recently and she is not here in our lives but still, we are living....we do cry from time to time but we have picked up upon our routine....
Before the time arrives when am bathed in the sand and have nothing to care about, I want to do some rights...I don't want to die as a sinner and I really will to please my Lord so that I may end in a peaceful place, not in the tormenting hell...we all should do good because money may buy even love these days but it won't buy a place in heaven....getting rich is good but a person should always remember that graves of rich and poor are the same only the difference would be in their greed and their deeds....think of this world as a station which we are going to leave when the train arrives and till then, we should be nice with the strangers waiting along side us....we shouldn't live as selfish souls, instead our motive should be to help and heal the wounds which we think are in our power to cover...I hope we all do good and each time we think about something bad, we should remember our death staring at us from a corner we are unaware of...

Mout to ani hai
Yay dunya fani hai
Meri zindagi ki har baat
Ek mamuli si kahani hai

2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts are quite deep, you are on an amazing journey though. It seems you have seen what one sees when the storm hits. You have a lot to share, keep sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....I surely will share :)

    ReplyDelete