Friday 30 August 2013

My 111th Post: Song 'Neele Neele Amber Per'


To be honest, I really don't have anything today which might interest me to write upon...waited the entire day for something to come up but my brain is dead...I guess, I need some sleep just to relax it a bit and would definitely write something tomorrow insha-Allah....
So instead of missing today's post, I just thought to upload this song from the movie Kalaakar (1983)...I am a fan of old movies but somehow I have missed this one...so I am unaware even of the cast which is by the way Sri Devi and Kunal Goswami (hail google)....would definitely see this movie sooner or later....
This song, Neele Neele Amber Per, has been on my play list from years now....it is a nice and a lovely track by the great Kishore Kumar.....it is not a deep lyrics kind of a song but is filled with love and passion....
I will end my words here and you guys play the video and enjoy the track....


Neele Neele amber par by Aamirlove73

No comments:

Post a Comment