Wednesday 28 August 2013

My 109th Post: Back To School


It has been months since my last visit to my old school....I guess it was in the start of this January when I went back to The City School-Jinnah Campus but well that was just a brief visit...went there to pick up my little brother and came back without meeting anyone from the campus.....
I went directly from my university to Jinnah....seriously the way they show in films when a hero drives back to his love with all those flash backs of each and every moment, the same happened with me....though am not a hero in this case but was headed towards one of my loves....as I neared the road towards the campus, things started coming back to me....everything made me recall things from the past....like the example of the main road....it was our last year and me and some of my friends were walking back home as always....just for fun, we walked home....that day, we were lazy so my friend and I decided to block the road by lying down in the middle of the track....I know you guys would feel that it wasn't a secure idea to implement but other friends were watching out for speeding cars.....we nearly stopped 5 or 7 cars and then one of our Heads were on their way so had to stand up and walk again.....
Then I looked upon the campus, I remembered how we used to play outside and run all the time.....we fought, made new friends, fell in love or things like that....I mean it was a brilliant time of our lives.....I really miss those days and while I walked towards those doors, my nerves were shaking....it was just a feeling I really can't explain....one needs to experience that in order to understand what was going around my mind.....it was like I guess when a person goes to school for the first time after vacations....I don't know but this feeling was a delightful one.....the beautiful thing was when I was greeted warmly by each and everyone of the staff...not only the ones who knew me, but also the new ones...when I introduced myself to them, they made me feel that I am still a part of that environment....I didn't even a bit feel like a stranger in a new place....even the security guard at the main entrance was a new member...he didn't recognise me but when I introduced myself and told him that I am a pass out and was the Head Prefect there, he opened the gate with pride and welcomed me with respect.....
My visit there was not just because I was missing that place but it was mainly to meet our Principal, Mam Aliya Khalid...she was attacked recently and was burnt with acid....Masha-Allah she is recovering from that incident but still needs to go through some more operations to get well....me and my friends did go to meet her when she was admitted in the hospital but our bad luck struck and she was discharged few days before our journey.....I still had her card with me from that day and with a bouquet, I went in her office.....she really was happy to see me again after a long time....I felt that she was still proud of me and that feeling was lovely.....we sat down and chatted for a while....then I left her office and went around the building searching for my old teachers....I met few of them and their joy was awesome.....it felt as if I was back home and was greeted with same love and respect as they did back then.....when I told them what I was currently doing, they really felt proud of me and still expect me to reach higher stages, Insha-Allah....it was just lovely and I really want to go back to City School and start my studies from the beginning.....
Well, I would like to end this post with a message from Mam Aliya Khalid to all her students who have passed out recently or even before my batch....she told me to give her regards and love to all her students and wish them best of luck...also to tell them to pray for her so she may get her strength back and undergo those operations successfully.....so best of luck guys and really do pray for her, she is one of the best principals and she deserves way better than this.....lets just hope that her enemies fall on the right path or suffer the wrath of Allah....
Please do share this post so that all of the Ex-Citizens of J-camp can read this.....thank you....

4 comments:

  1. The best people , the best enviormtnt , the best teachers , the best school ever !! Never gona forget this place because its a part of me and will so stay forever , will soon be visiting the place where the best , Memories of my life were made :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all your words...insha-Allah you will...thanks for reading my post and commenting upon it as well :)

      Delete
  2. Jubilant over your divertissment to be a consistent blogger....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an honor that you gave a look at my blog, read it and then commented as well sir...thank you :)

      Delete