Saturday 24 August 2013

My 108th Post: Space


There was this rhyme I loved when I was a little kid....it always fascinated me and like the poem says, I always started wondering....it's a cute poem titled "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"....whenever I came to the next verse of how I wonder what you are, I always stared at the huge sky and really wondered how would it be to live on one of the stars....at first, I tried jumping high enough to touch the stars but then I realised that they were far enough for me to touch them....so I just wondered and tried to reach the highest ground available....my thoughts deepened the day I took my first flight in an aeroplane....I saw the clouds, was near the sun and it was just like a dream come true...I was as high as I thought a person could get....but there were no stars....and the Sun, rather than coming towards my reach, was moving away at times....so my theory led towards a point that the stars and the Sun are further up the sky....the clouds can be touched but the stars are way too far.....then came a time when I really came to know where the stars were and what was the whole deal with them being away from us....
What if travelling to the stars or the other planets was easy? What if we could easily travel to space as if going from Pakistan to India? Well I do wonder things which I haven't seen and this is one of the things....I want to visit the other planets and maybe there is life there as well....I want to meet them and have a chat with them upon facebook....well that ain't possible but some other way which is possible....
I have always journeyed to space through Hollywood films...the more I watch them, the more intrigued I get...then there are times like sitting under the sky during a fine night and staring at the Moon or the sparkling stars.....I wish, I just could touch them or trap them in something and bring that sky in my room or take them where ever I travel.....
The planet I love the most is Mars, well mostly because I love this chocolate called 'Mars' and ever since I was a kid, I imagined the planet to be made of the same material....but then the colour of that planet and the nights there are beautiful.....after Mars, I loved Pluto which sadly was destroyed.....it looked like a cute little planet following the trail of the bigger ones.....I used to play a game called 'Magic School Bus' and it was just as if I was hiking on a mountain in some planet or jumping over the stars.....it was fun....
Space has always been an interesting place to visit and I wish one day I am able to float around in space and swim from one place to another or drink the milk from the milky way, though that ain't possible but well I would like to imagine it in that way......one day, I would love to have my farm house built there and would go there with my family during vacations.....

4 comments:

  1. Simply Awesome <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Specially these words "I want to visit the other planets and maybe there is life there as well....I want to meet them"

    ReplyDelete