Thursday 9 August 2012

My 32nd Post: One Year Gone

Time passes so soon....its just like sand held tight in a hand...no matter how hard one may try, it would still slip out....one whole year and two days back, around at this time, I was driving my car....it wasn't any ordinary drive....it was a very special day which has blossomed many hearts....everybody was excited but were tensed as well....its one of those times when you are happy but still the smile swings here and there....well in the end, after waiting for some hours, I came to know that I can have the honor of viewing my nephew...Yes, that day my nephew came to this world to reignite our lives.....
At first, I wasn't attracted to him that much....I mean I loved him and all but still there was something loose....don't really know what it was but still there was something but as time passed from a day to a week, things changed....he wouldn't even talk or anything just sleep all the time but still I wanted to be with him...give him hugs and kisses, just wanted to be with him all the time....
Now on 7th August 2012, its been a year since we met....trust me, we have bonded really well masha-Allah....he is one of a kind toy....you should really see what he does and how he acts....he is filled with tremendous acts....its just as if he was trained before he came down to us....you can't outsmart him and here I ain't exaggerating.....those expressions which he puts on when he knows he did something wrong or when he shows the sense of victory are outclass....I really can't define him in my words perfectly....the best suited phrase for him coming in my mind would be a naughty angel.....I have rarely seen kids at his age who can act....at times he cries, people think he is going to burst out with tears but no, it was just a hidden trick to achieve his goal of snatching something or maybe getting someone's attention....
Once, just few weeks back, he went to a shop with his grandfather....there he got mesmerized by sun glasses....he tried every piece on like every child but the thing he did special was that he kept trying each one and after wearing it, he posed with a very cute smile masha-Allah to all the passing ladies; I mean the ones he liked....after continuing that, there was someone he really wanted to impress but she didn't even look at him and his smile turned into a frown and prompted perfectly a sad cat's expression....that was a Kodak moment....there are a lot of tales of his life which I can share but the space is limited....
The most wonderful thing is how he looks at me....whenever I meet him all of a sudden, he just blooms up and starts bouncing to tell me to pick him up....it ain't only me who is in love, but that little, cute toy of us has the same affection for me...that just lightens my heart....his expressions and the glow on the face when he gets to know of my presence is just priceless....I hope and pray that everything remains the same...in fact the love increases with upcoming years....(insha-Allah)
Happy Birthday kido, may you be blessed with many more and I am sure that all my readers would also be wishing you and praying for your good health.....(insha-Allah)
Tc, do comment and share.....
My nephew, Mibsaam

5 comments:

  1. good work and neatly expressed, but please change your background, it is very sharp, my screen looks blur to me when I finish reading your post.
    Fahad Khan

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) no words simply nice work bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fahad bha, sure thing...changing the background right away :)
    @the next one: thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. @mariyamm: masha-Allah he is way adorable :)how was the post?

      Delete