Wednesday 29 August 2012

My 48th Post: Blocked

It has been two days since I have updated my blog....don't know why, but somehow I am unable to write....it ain't that I don't have topics in my head, but nothing to write....I start of a topic then end it after few paragraphs....I am just unable to get on with words....I want to play around and write but I am blocked....can't really think of anything after a while....
It feels like my head is going to burst after writing further so instead of keeping it under stress, I just change the topic or leave the post...but I want to be here and speak through my words...the urge of writing just makes me glaze upon the page for many breaths but still that is followed by a frozen breath and I end up shutting down my pc....
It has been two whole days and nothing upon my blog....that is just eating me up; seriously...right now, I feel I want to end this post and close the window and move away from this all....somehow am unable to concentrate on anything, somehow I just feel my mind is lost somewhere, a place where nothing is able to reach out and grab it back....
Well I hope I get back soon and start off with my writing....I really want to write but well not always someone can continue...I think my brain needs some rest and in no time insha-Allah it would be back with new and amazing posts....for now, this would work just fine...at least this would sooth me and comfort me by making me feel that the blog is updated...
Tc people....comment upon the posts and share it with people :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I can relate to this, and I guess anyone who has a knack for writing too!


    Keep on posting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete